eMailGPS Version History
Since 2009, Kent Cartwright the Chief Engineer and Designer of eMailGPS researched intrusion (detection and protection) and the methods used to exploit our digital world.
GeoAwareTM Email Threat Profiler
Version 2.0.1 – 7/2017
- Process enhancement for forensics user. Provide PDF reporting for case files.
Version 1.4 – 7/2017
- Process enhancement for forensics user. Group all evidence by case number.
Version 1.3.9 – 7/2017
- Process enhancement for forensics user. Provide safe storage for infected attachments – view source code.
Version 1.3.7 – 7/2017
- Process enhancement for forensics user. Integration of case management system.
Version 1.3.6 – 7/2017
- Integration point to eMailGPS data center. Process enhancement for forensics user
Version 1.3.4 – 7/2017
- Threat identification. Provide processing on all Outlook folders.
Version 1.3.2 – 7/2017
- Threat visualization. Google maps geolocation integration.
Version 1.3.1 – 7/2017
- Process enhancement for forensics user. Provide desktop interface for submitting PST file to platform for analysis.
Version 1.3 – 7/2017
- Process notification to forensics user. Provide GUI interface to report running status.
Version 1.2.5 – 7/2017
- Process notification to forensics user. Provide email notification on report generation.
Version 1.2.4 – 7/2017
- Threat visualization. Provide analytics to forensics data.
Version 1.2 – 7/2017
- Output for SIEM. Provide integration folder for PST processing put files.
Version 1.1.4 – 7/2017
- Threat identification. Perform keyword malware search on PST.
Version 1.1.3 – 7/2017
- Threat visualization. Geolocate and map threats found in PST.
Version 1.1.2 – 7/2017
- Forensics isolation. Provide global blacklist lookup on threats found.
Version 1.1.0 – 7/2017
- Gain eMailGPS core intelligence on collected data. Provide RIS intelligence to analysis.
Version 1.0.3 – 6/2017
- Gain eMailGPS core intelligence on collected data. Provides Predictive Notifier intelligence to analysis
Version 1.0.2 – 6/2017
- Profiler processing engine. Process PST attachments.
Version 1.0.1 – 6/2017
- Email address parsing. Process PST email addresses
Version 1.0 – 6/2017
- Initial Release. Deep parsing PST file
GeoAwareTM Data Center
Version 2.0.1 – 7/2017
- Self Service. Increased ability for customers to self-deploy.
Version 1.7 – 7/2017
- Patching Process. Daemon detection of updates from cloud.
Version 1.6.2 – 5/2017
- Queries. New vectors on awareness from existing data.
Version 1.5.2 – 5/2017
- Distributed DB. Scalability and reporting.
Version 1.5 – 4/2017
- Packet Analysis. Outbound LAN traffic – enterprise breach detection.
Version 1.4 – 4/2017
- Dashboard Updates. Bring new KPI’s into previous delivery models.
Version 1.3 – 3/2017
- Firewall Integration. Increase integration automation.
Version 1.2 – 3/2017
- IMAGE Distribution. Reduce dependency on manual process – empower customer to deploy
Version 1.1.2 – 3/2017
- Data Analysis – derived metrics. Satisfy security awareness requirements in data center.
Version 1.0 – 2/2017
- GeoAwareTM DataCenter integrates mobile and desktop endpoints into the data center for a complete email security awareness platform.
- GeoAwareTM LastLine Analytics provides a data port integration that can be leveraged by analytics, SIEM, Helpdesk, CMDB, and other compliant systems.eMailGPS threat and trust data is pre-processed by eMailGPS datacenter, providing GeoAware email and network packet intelligence to external sources, and immediate value to enterprise security teams.
GeoAwareTM Mobile iOS/Android
Version 2.1 – 6/2017
- Attachments. Deeper attachment handling with security in mind.
Version 2.0 – 5/2017
- Forward and delete signatures feature enhancements.
Version 1.0.10 – 5/2017
- Threat & Trust Updates. Data Center threat and trust integration. Compliments on-board threat & trust intelligence.
Version 1.0.2 – 4/2017
- GeoAwareTM for iOs supports Phone | iPad devices
- GeoAwareTM for Android supports over 13,000 mobile and tablet devices
Version 8.2 – 6/2017
- Extend logs. Put more eMailGPS findings in log files with time stamp.
Version 8.1.2 – 5/2017
- Push Notification. Receive updates from Data Center.
Version 8.1.1 – 4/2017
- Trust lists. Trust list update on Outlook start, refresh to always insure latest security in place.
Version 8.1 – 4/2017
- Simplify Installation process. Make install and licensing easier
Version 8.0 – 3/2017
- GeoThreatTM Traffic Analysis operates standalone for wide Anti-Malware coverage
- GeoThreatTM Traffic Analysis integrated into eMailGPS
- Added a “Killchain Defense” to combat against Ransomware and Malware
- Added isolation of Ransomworm Propagation against the IT environment by isolating the threat to the local desktop
Version 7.7.2 – 2/2017
- WebDav. Pull from threats found by data center – i.e. Cisco attachment checksum match
Version 7.5 – 2/2017
- Minor enhancements.
Version 7.3 – 12/2016
- Secures all email sources (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.) all consolidated under Single-Pane-of-Glass, Microsoft Office365 / Outlook Application
- Streamlined right-click quarantine to also provide simultaneous support notification
- Added User Defined Trust and Threat lists with simple one-click control
- Added hooks for external Business Intelligence Analytics Platforms for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market
- Added formatted email source awareness on IPv6 Addressing Architecture
Version 7.2 – 11/2016
- Added Licensing integration to e-commerce shopping cart
- Auto entitlement creation from shopping cart with email receipt parsing
- Integrated Zodiac Entitlement Cloud licensing operations
- Added License activation based on order number from shopping cart
- Added manual entitlement creation for large order fulfillment
- Added Licensing portal for end users
- Modified installer updates to reflect new licensing strategy
Version 7.1 – 9/2016
- Added Auto-Update for email threats used by Predictive NotifierTM
- Improved Office365 / Outlook Add-in load speed
- Improved Office365 / Outlook Add-in speed in processing emails for threat awareness
- Fix-sized window for GeoMappingTM feature
- Improved quarantine functionality with automatic “quarantine folder” creation
- New Installer updates and skins
Version 7.0 – 8/2016
- Added Confidential LockTM feature
- Improvements to installer for commercial and non-commercial use
- Added right click email resolution workflow
- Added end user update button for on-demand threats update
Version 6.0 – 7/2016
- Added GeoLockTM capability
- Improvements to installer for general non-commercial use
- Added Google Chrome geolocation mapping and switch to default browser if required
Version 5.0 – 6/2016
- Add CIDR block dat file processing – dramatic threat awareness
- Added Post Threat Notifier TM destination email to ini file
- Added ability to license product from cloud
Version 4.0 – 5/2016
- Added Real-time Identity ScanTM (RIS) capability
- Continued improvements on email processing
- Added ini file with local drive locations for dat files
Version 3.0 – 3/2016
- Increased email processing speed with memory resident indexing feature
- Added Predictive NotifierTM capability
- Added ability to add image to any eMailGPS button
- Added geolocation url to Post Threat Notifier TM report
Version 2.0 – 1/2016
- EMail GeoMappingTM processing moved to memory resident
- Ability to add image to geolocation button
- Added post notifier button
Version 1.0 – 11/2015
- Email eMailGPS Email Mapping UtilityTM processing
- Geolocation button with forced IE browser open