Founded in 2016 with over eleven man-years of code development in our products and climbing, eMailGPS empowers organizations in avoiding business email compromise in a way that can’t be accomplished with cloud and data center solutions alone. With home offices in Wyoming, and global sales, software development, marketing, and support teams globally, eMailGPS takes a GeoAware view of email sources that sees through even the most savvy email breach attempts from human deception, social engineering, and more.
eMailGPS offers end-point data loss prevention on Office365 Outlook as a Microsoft approved add-in, and as a GeoAware email client on Android and iOS mobile devices. eMailGPS offers a data center solution that gives a “domain-specific view” of email threats making the end-point threat and trust awareness even stronger in the largest enterprise environments. eMailGPS has also included network packet analysis with our proprietary GeoAware intelligence algorithms in desktop and data center solutions that isolates breaches to avoid lateral damages and outside malware control.
eMailGPS rounds out the GeoAware ecosystem with post-breach forensics analysis that integrates with our data center and end-point awareness for a full email security and breach isolation ecosystem.
eMailGPS executives and engineers come from top Fortune 500 leaders in business service management software, global sales and support organizations, and have created a customer-facing organization and email security platform that scales globally.
- September 1 Funding: Opening up Series “A” Funding to Investment Opportunities
- September 5 Cork, Ireland: Partner Event hosted by Encrypta Group
- August 1 Product Trademark: GeoAware Ecosystem
- August 1 Product Trademark: GeoAware Automation
- August 1 Product Trademark: GeoAware Network Packet Analysis
- August 1 eMailGPS Company: About updated
- August 1 Prevention: Prevent Email Deception & Compromise with GeoAware Automation
- August 1 Isolation: Isolate Internal Breaches with GeoAware Network Packet Analysis
- August 1 Investigation: Investigate Historical Email Breaches with Comprehensive Forensic Analysis
- August 1 New Corporate Price List Announced
- August 7 GeoAware Ecosystem Platform Production Ready
- July 1 eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP): provide RIS intelligence to analysis
- July 5 eMailGPS DataCenter provides updates from cloud and self-deploy
- July 8 eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP): provide global blacklist lookup on threats found
- July 15 eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP): provide geolocation and malware
- July 20 eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP): provides GUI, report generation, analytics
- June 1 eMailGPS Email Threat Profiler (ETP): provides forensic investigators with historical email breach comprehensive forensic analysis.
- June 15 eMailGPS Email Threat Profiler (ETP): provides full parsing of PST files
- June 22 eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP): provides Predictive Notifier intelligence to analysis
- June 30 GeoAwareTM Desktop: Extend log
- June 30 IC2 Conference: Texas event
- May 4 eMailGPS DataCenter scalability and reporting
- May 14 Product Trademark: eMailGPS Email Treat Profiler (ETP)
- May 14 Product Trademark: eMailGPS Forensic Aware software
- May 14 Product Trademark: eMailGPS Threat Profiler Engine
- May 14 Product Trademark: eMailGPS Threat Profiler Service
- May 20 GeoAware Mobile iOS/Android: On-board threats and trust
- May 30 GeoAware Desktop: receive updates from eMailGPS DataCenter
- April 4 eMailGPS Release Broadens Endpoint Coverage: covers all enterprise mobile endpoints Android (phones and tablets), iOS (iPhone, iPad Apple Watch and Apple TV)
- April 5 Product Trademark: eMailGPS GeoPlatform
- April 7 eMailGPS Mobile GeoAware Android Mobile Devices Released
- April 15 eMailGPS DataCenter Packet Analysis and break detection
- March 10 Product Trademark: eMailGPS GeoAware Mobile for Android devices
- March 10 Product Trademark: eMailGPS GeoAware Mobile for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad Apple Watch and Apple TV)
- March 27 Product Trademark: eMailGPS DataCenter Software
- March 27 Product Trademark: eMailGPS DataCenter E10KWorkGroup Appliance
- March 27 Product Trademark: eMailGPS DataCenter E30KDataCenter Appliance
- March 27 Product Trademark: eMailGPS DataCenter E450KBigData Appliance
- February 1 Endpoint Product Training: GeoThreat Traffic Analysis Interpretation
- February 1 IT Security Team Product Training: GeoThreat Traffic Analysis Internals
- February 4 eMailGPS begins work on Endpoint Coverage: for Android and iOS mobile devices
- February 7 Product Trademark: eMailGPS Firewall Integration Pack, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) with firewall automation generated by perimeter security correlated from end user awareness
- February 7 Product Trademark: eMailGPS SIEM Monitoring Integration Pack, automated SMTP integration with leading SIEM Monitoring solutions
- February 28 eMailGPS New Logo: Introduces a new logo that better represents themselves as a Global Security Awareness organization based on the geolocation and traffic threat analysis
- February 28 eMailGPS New Website: Introduces a new marketing website https://www.emailgps-global.com
- January 1 Happy New Year!
- January 2 New Corporate Price List Announced
- January 7 International Partner Expansion, Distribution Channels Expanded
- January 7 Product Trademark: GeoThreat Traffic Analysis for Ransomware Attacks part of eMailGPS Secured Add-In
- January 15 Product Trademark: eMailGPS LastLineTM Analytics
- December 1 eMailGPS Social Media Marketing: Security Challenge
- December 7 eMailGPS obtains DUNS Number #080459986
- December 12 eMailGPS identifies NAICS Codes# 541519 Other Computer Related Services, 443142 Electronics Stores, 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services, 511210 Software Publishers and 611420 Computer Training
- December 13 eMailGPS Partners with Online Superstore that serves the needs of both Public and Private customers
- December 14 eMailGPS defines Partnership program PartnerEssentialsTM
- December 15 eMailGPS obtains Federal CAGE Code #7RB60
- December 16 eMailGPS Partners with Federally-registered businesses verified to meet all requirements with the Federal Government
- November 1 eMailGPS New Marketing Presentation
- November 2 Website : Shopping Cart Operational
- November 26 Start of Cyber Shopping Experience… Black Friday, SMB Saturday, Cyber Monday and Cyber Week
- October 21 Webinar Series : Email Security Awareness FREE Webinar. Simplified Awareness. See what’s possible. Stop. Glance. Geolocate. “Your Outlook Users, The Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromise”
- October 28 Marketing Slogan : Stop. Glance. Geolocate. In-Flight Real-Time Software-Driven Threat Alerts! Worry-free email, just focus on business… we fingerprint each email.
- September 1 Website : Informative, 10-Day Evaluation for Office365 | Outlook
- September 3 Product Trademarks: B2B Business Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM, B2C Consumer Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM, C2C Mediator Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM, B2G Government Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM, G2G Foreign Government Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM
- September 17 Microsoft Partner Network
- September 19 Launched eMailGPS, Inc.
- August 15 eMailGPS, Inc. Founders formed Partnership
- August 15 Initial Funding: Zodiac Business Development, Inc.
- August 22 eMailGPS, Inc. Incorporated as a Wyoming Company
- August 22 Trademark: Predictive In-Flight Email Geolocation SecurityTM
- August 22 Product Trademarks: Predictive NotifierTM, Real-time Identity ScanTM (RIS), GeoMappingTM, Post Threat Notifier TM, GeoLock TM and Confidential Lock TM
- August 23 Created our solutions: Trusted Add-in, Identified Add-in and Secured Add-in
- August 25 Industry: Identity and Access Management Market (IAM), defined by Analysts as $6.6B
- August 25 Market Sector: Security Sector is $86B and Microsoft Outlook installs >800 million
- August 25 Fraud Protection Segment: Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems
- August 26 Category Trademarks: Trusted Intrusion DetectionTM, High-Valued Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM and Corporate Shield Intrusion ProtectionTM
- August 27 Tactical Relationships: Wells Fargo Bank, Authorize.Net, TrustWave, Comodo Secure SSL
- August 30 Training Instruction Packages: Microsoft Training Partners, Franchised Affiliates, etc.