eMailGPS Documentation (eMailGPS 7x Docs)
Email Information Security Center (EISC) Overview
The Email Information Security Center (EISC), provides support services to Microsoft Outlook clients that have the eMailGPS add-in with Post Notifier installed. eMailGPS can be configured to send Post Notifier one-click reports to your helpdesk or other email support group, or with an eMailGPS EISC managed service contract, eMailGPS users may use the default destination of the Post Notifier for email incident reporting and support. Without a managed service contract, clicking the Post Notifier button will prompt an offer from eMailGPS to begin email support services.
eMailGPS Add-in Support
For questions related to eMailGPS please send an email to email@example.com.
E-mail Same Day Response – 1 year – availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Friday in your local time zone
24×7 Support can be made available to SMB or Corporations at an additional cost, per the contractual agreements.
Web FAQ / Knowledge base access – 1 year – availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
Note: eMailGPS Trusted/Identified/Secured Add-in Microsoft Outlook – each have DISCOUNTED Prepaid Maintenance optional 2nd and 3rd years.
New Product Release updates – are available under a support contract. Typically we will have updates quarterly and patches as required.
Product Guide / Documentation
Understanding Microsoft Outlook Inbox eMailGPS Indicators
Google Earth Pro
- Any Google Earth Pro, installation problems, Google Earth Pro Help or the Google Earth Help Forum
- Download a Google Earth Pro direct installerThe Pro versions of Google Earth 6.0 and earlier are no longer supported.
- Version 7x v18.104.22.1687 for Windows v22.214.171.1247 for Mac – Add-in is allowed by Microsoft currently
- Version 6x v6.2 for Windows v6.2 for Mac – Add-in is allowed by Microsoft currently
It is not intuitive, may I suggest to download, reboot, run from the command line as the administrator. It will install but tell you nothing. Check your apps Google Earth Pro
Welcome Prompt: User: <your gmail user id>@gmail.com License Key: GEPFREE
It should work from there…
- We only support Outlook 2007 – Outlook 2016
- Any Microsoft Outlook, installation problems, Microsoft Outlook Help
Microsoft Office 2007 – Office 365
- Need help installing Office 365
Microsoft Security Essentials Download
- Security Software built into Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool Download
- Ensure you have the latest Malicious Software Removal
Report a Microsoft Technical Support Scams
- Report any Technology Scams